Thursday, April 19, 2007

More baby news...


So, I'm sure everyone wants to see what Nikki looks like pregnant. Well, here you go! In this pic I'm 4 mo. pregnant, but I'm now 5 mo. and it's a little bigger and rounder. I'm sure you will all see it at Beth's Wedding and Lesley's get together. Well, out of 1062 baby boy names from babycenter.com that I copied into Excel then made a columns that says Mark, Nikki, and Both and then printed it all off front & back taking up like 26 sheets of paper. --Thanks mom for the ink! Anyway, so I picked out 16 names I totally liked and 7 maybe. Then, I placed each name on a scale of likeness from 1 to 10, ofcourse 10 being high. So, Out of all the 1062 boy names & also looking at my scaled down list, Mark only like 2 names - Brayden Israel. So, maybe that will be the little guy's name but it isn't official. Mark said we will put that on the contender list. But think about it... Brayden Israel Brendel...Brayden Brendel...BIB....hmmm...is this a good idea? I do really like that name though and he likes it tons. So, I don't know where else we are going to come up with Baby Names for our son if we went through a list of 1062. I would love to know ya'll opinion, not that it will influence Mark's decision on the name but I would just like to get a feel for the name, ya know? Anyway, I liked Micah, Riley, Edward-as a middle name only, Carson, Corey, Brayden, Ryan, Andre, Evan, oh...I don't have the list on me, but there's an idea of my shortened list that I liked. Mark said only the names Brayden and Israel stuck out to him. I think the names just have to pop for him. I would read off names and he would make a yucky face or a I don't know about it face...I'm really trying hard to let him pick the name although we did agree that I could veto as much as I want to the names that are definitely a no for me. Oh, by the way Brayden rated a 6 on my scale and Israel was on my maybe list at a rating of 5 because I did like that name but not as a first name. Well, I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

Lesley Hurst said...

Nikki! You are so cute preggie! I can't wait to see you in about a week. You are going to look so awesome preggie. Anyway one week from today I will be on my way out there! I love you and can't wait to see you!

P.S. I REALLY like the name! ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww! You are soooo cute!!
I can't wait to see you in a week!!

Love ya,
Robin