Thursday, April 12, 2007

I miss my Markey!

Mark has been gone now for 2 days and I miss him a lot. It's very hard for me to sleep when he's not here. I end of sleeping on the couch falling asleep to the T.V., which he hates but I can't sleep otherwise. I do turn on the sleep timer, so that's good. There's no one around to tell me to pick-up my stuff or what they want to eat for dinner. I think that sometimes I show that it annoys me that he tries to be a parent-like figure to me, but I actually think I kinda like it 'cause I need that accountability, encouragement, and someone to keep me in line 'cause I can be an extremely messy person. Mark is very neat and organized so I try my best to kepp things in somewhat of an orderly fashion for him because I love him and respect him. I do get to talk to Markey everynight, sometimes twice. He likes to call me when he's walking around NYC and tell me what he's doing and where he's been. At night, we talk more about how was his schooling that day and his feelings/apprehensions about school and the meetings and assignments he's faced with and such. I love that I can really talk to him. Yesterday instead of buying a babyname book I just got on line at Babycenter.com and found a list of 1062 baby boy names. I figured that will help us both with decision making. Mark does get to name the boy, but this way he can have a list that I definitely say NO to. So far the two names on the list that I like a lot is Keegan, and Evan. I even like André...but we will see what Mark likes when he returns. He gets back on Sun. so pray for a good flight and safety. My sister had her tonsils taken out today. Mom said the surgery went well and fast, but she is now in a 3 hour recovery period before she can go home to recover on her own. I wish I could be there with her. My mom, Dick-cassie's hubby, and Dick's parents-rick & Debbie are with her so atleast she has some people with her. I just want to be there though, she's my little sister, ya know? Well, I gotta get ready to go to school.
Love ya,
nikki

1 comment:

Erica said...

I am so excited about seeing you in like 2 weeks. Yippeee!