Thursday, March 1, 2007

I think I'm really getting the hang of this

So, after Lori e-mailed me on how to change few things, I have now explored how to do things on here. I've created links, wrote "about me," and eventhough I have yet to post pics I have found out how you do that. So...I really think I'm getting the hang of it. I'm the type of person that has to play around with something to figure it out. Afterall, that is how I learned to do a little bit in Photoshop on a MAC. I'm very proud of myself. So, I guess this means Erica...I won't be calling you today to ask how to post pics since I've figured it out. Thanks for all your help though. I love you and miss you tons! Have a good trip! Oh...guess what PRC which is a free clinic is having me come in to test the new ulrasound equipment for FREE. Yipee. It stinks that Mark won't be able to come, but my mom-in-law might after her dentist appt. So, that might be cool! It does make it hard that my mom isn't here though. I wish she could be here for all of these things, but I know she'll come down for the birth. I know, I know...I'm the one that moved 3 hours south, but I am definitely not planning on moving back to Indy. I love the people like my friends, family, church, etc., but I have no intentions on returning and if we do ever return it will be the southside and not the west, east, or northsides. Well, I promisedMark I would do our finances today, so I should probably go. I'll try to write later.
Love ya,
Nikki

2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm super excited about your blogging. Keep it up. It looks great! I'm glad my mom could help.

Lori said...

Keep up the blogging. You will have to view mine. I figured out how to post pictures on my own also. You'll have to see the ones I've posted. Love ya!