Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brayden is Growing Up soo fast!

Brayden is growing up sooo fast! He can wave hi/bye, still talking (mama, mom, dada, dad, ba ba, bob, has said na na a few times, and mamaw once), he blows kisses, gives hi-5's. He's still full of energy! He's crawling, climbing on everything, pulling himself up on stuff....he is a ball of energy. I really need to start baby proofing...I keep putting it off, but I really need to go buy that baby gate. I was creative and used some extra shower curtian rings to link together & put on some cabinets so he couldn't open the cabinet in the bookshelf. I've decided that I'm only baby proofing the living room that we are in 90 % of the time and his bedroom. Baby proofing is so expensive so I just want to save money where necessary. So, updates....We've moved twice in 2 mo.! We lived with our friend Jennifer Dick for 2 mo. when our lease was up at our apts. at the end of February and then on May 1st we moved into a rental house by the Stadium. We love it! The neighborhood is great! Full of families! We are soo excited to be right across from the Wesselman Park! We are not bound by a year lease, but a month to month...so we can get out when we need to & on the other hand she can kick us out at any time as long as she gives us a 30 day notice. She's kind of a stickler about things though 'cause it's the house she grew up in and the only thing she has left of her parents. So, it's understandable, but frustrating 'cause we can't hang pics in certain rooms...it's hard, but we are slowly figuring out where stuff goes. Well, I'm exhausted....I'll post some pics & then I'm off to bed. I can't believe I haven't posted anything since March, but it's been busy to say the least plus I'm on Facebook more!

Brayden's 1st Movie he watched - Elmosaurus, and 1st Swimming in a big pool........










1 comment:

Lesley Hurst said...

Nikki! He is so cute! I am looking forward to seeing him when you all are in town! It will be fun to let our kids play together! Love you