Thursday, December 13, 2007

An Official Update!

Well, It's been so hard with dial-up to post stuff, but I'm at Mark's work where they have wireless - so here goes some pics.
Mark & I at Ichthus in Wilmore, KY - just a couple months before I had Brayden
Me the day I had Brayden.
Me & Snoopy!
Mommy & Daddy on one of their first dates - Relient K & Switchfoot Concert!!! Relient K did an awesome song about The Office theme song included - Jim & Pam's got me glued to my television too!
Brayden "Big Boy" Brendel Brayden does not like to lay down either sit up or stand up like a big boy, but this when he needed ome support.
I love Poppy!
My photographer, Aunt Amanda!

Aunt Erica & Uncle Aaron too!
Grandma Lori came down too!
Grandma Kathy, Poppy, Mommy, Daddy, & Brayden
Nice Family Pic after Baby Dedication - 10/21/07
My friend, Hayden Smock got dedicated too! See him with his family and Mommy - Charity (Jones) & Chris Smock.
Baby Dedication

Daddy & Brayden feel asleep after too much fun!

I like talking to My Fishy Friends

one of my fav's - Daddy's Lap

Brayden's First Fall Festival

Papaw Joe Edwards & Brayden

Mamaw Faye Edwards & Brayden

No pictures please

Smiling at Grandma Lori at Baby Dedication

Baby Dedication
Brayden & Hayden @ the Ball Park!
The B Man

Brayden & Hayden (They were born about 2 1/2 weeks apart)




Me, Dr. Brown, & Brayden --- I had Brayden C-section.

No comments: